Power Transmission Lines & Grid Stations.
The Power Transmission & Distribution Projects includes design and construction services for all types of industrial and project electrification works as well as for power transmission and distribution projects in the domestic markets. It also extends comprehensive services for construction of buildings and urban Infrastructure projects all over Pakistan.
The right goods and services, at the right time, at the lowest cost. That sums up AHT's approach to procurement, and we have the experience, the tools, and the know-how to make it work. By providing integrated, reliable, and cost-efficient supply chain management services, we help ensure the success of projects large and small.
AHT Construction has been executing comprehensive construction projects in areas of power, Residential buildings and Hydro-electric power stations in various part of Pakistan which include Lahore, Gujranwala, Dadu, Mangla, Okara , Kassowal , Shikarpur, Vehari , Chistian , Multan ,Hajeera , Fateh Jang, Bhawalpur , Rawat , Burhan and a lot more.
Project management ties together all activities on a project. A project may be well conceived and adequately financed, the contracts may be carefully drawn up, the contractors and workers highly experienced. But if all aspects of the project are not expertly integrated and managed, it may overrun the budget, fail to meet the schedule, or fall short in technical quality.
Careers @ AHT.COM.PK
- Construction Manager (Grid Station).
- Minimum Engineering Graduate (Civil) from a Recognised University having 15 years of experience with 10 years in the Grid Station Construction.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil)
- Graduate Engineer with 5 years experience in Power transmission line and Grid station Construction.
- Front Desk Officer.
- Management Graduate with More than 3 Years full time Experience in a reputed firm.
- Construction Manager (Transmission Line)
- Minimum Engineering Graduate (Civil) from a Recognised University having 15 years of experience with 10 years in the Transmission line field.
- CAD Operator
- Drafting/ Rendering drawings on Multiple sheets, making building information models, and also handle All Micro-Station/Auto-CADD/REVIT Drawings.
- Sub-Engineer (Civil).
- Overseer`s Diploma from Govt. School of Engineering Rasul or equivalent. Two years of practical experience of Substation or Transmission line.
- Quantity Engineer
- Intensive Experience for preparation of BOQ, Bid Evaluation, Bid preparation, Construction Man Hours, Cost estimates & Material take-offs.
- Quantity Surveyor.
- DAE (Civil / Electrical) with a Good knowledge of MS Office. 3 Years of full time practical experience required
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical)
- Three years Diploma in Relevant Technology with 3 Years of experience in Transmission line and substation ,Equipment Inspection,Testing & Commissioning.